Monday, September 17, 2007

new nose news!


as a spur of the moment decisions promted by the new rule at evangled allowing students to have "small facial piercings," i have a new addition to my face; my nose to be more exact. ITS PIERCED!

one of my really good friends also paid a visit this weekend and we had a blast at the park and just walking around springfield. my dad is also coming into town today and im hoping for some cash and some free non-caf. food.

also i have signed up for a musical theatre dance class and will be participating in shows at Springfield Little Theatre.
other than that i am just trying to stay on top of my homework and make sure i have TONS of time for socializing (my best subject) =)

2 comments:

Audrey Clay said...

I love you blogs. Keep them coming.
I will not comment on your nose piercing...I am too old!!! Yuk!!!
But I sure do love you whole bunchies.
Gram

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahhaha!!!!
ewwwww. you should get kicked out!! haha jk
love you!!!